Author Topic: Mucho Congratulations  (Read 3318 times)

Marx

Mucho Congratulations
« on: January 28, 2009, 02:22:57 PM »
Hey guys, Long time no see.......while perusing the armory this morning i noticed you guys got 3 drakes last night, Grats guys. Im hoping that tonight I can get my title as well. Oh and the drake would be nice.....I would of bet money that Falos would get the mount.....

Hope things continue to go well for you guys into Ulduar. See ya around.

Offline Syrei

• Members
  • Mechagnome
  • The product of someone's delusions
Re: Mucho Congratulations
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »
Marx! <3 Thanks for the congrats and good luck in OS tonight.

And ya Falos would have none of us getting that, he rolled 100 lawl
"I didn't bother blinking out, because even if I can blink out of the stun, there's no way to blink out of the shame that comes along with getting stunned by a stoneclaw totem."

Real Shaman wear kilts!

Marx

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 02:57:53 PM »
Hey Ecc!! <3

Ty, hoping we wont need it, but as the last few weeks can attest...we need all the luck we can get  :P

Not enough that he has tony the tiger, now the first twilight drake...sheesh... j/k <3 the crazy pirate viking warrior

Ps....didnt you have a deviant art site Ecc? or am i thinking of someone else?

Offline Ocktavian

• Members
  • Bloodsail Admiral
  • I know Kung-Fu...
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 03:04:53 PM »
Marx!! What up?  Where u playin now?

Offline Syrei

• Members
  • Mechagnome
  • The product of someone's delusions
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 03:21:39 PM »
I do have a DA account though I don't use it anymore really. :p

Here's the link: http://eccentria.deviantart.com
"I didn't bother blinking out, because even if I can blink out of the stun, there's no way to blink out of the shame that comes along with getting stunned by a stoneclaw totem."

Real Shaman wear kilts!

Marx

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 03:24:16 PM »
Ockt!!! You still eating mayo and banana's or whatever crazy food combo's your pregnant self loves to eat? Or has the baby dropped yet lawl

Whats up? SoS, different day......Been working on getting my BioDiesel processor up and running, settled for my associates of arts degree and am sitting around waiting for the world to burn in 2012 muahaahah....

I play on Whisperwind now with a few RL friends, but i still have a DK on Kargath at 72ish...ill have to make some time to come say whats up, or pop on over and hit me up: Bombaclot is my paly's name

Marx

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »
I do have a DA account though I don't use it anymore really. :p

Here's the link: http://eccentria.deviantart.com

booo to not using it anymore, how am i to live vicariously through others artisticness?

Offline Athalus

• Members
  • Herald of the Titans
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 12:15:28 PM »
Marx,

Good to hear from you. GL in OS on the 3 drake achievement. It's a pretty fun fight really. Nice adrenaline rush when you get to the point of killing drake 3.

Offline Ocktavian

• Members
  • Bloodsail Admiral
  • I know Kung-Fu...
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 12:22:25 PM »
Ockt!!! You still eating mayo and banana's or whatever crazy food combo's your pregnant self loves to eat? Or has the baby dropped yet lawl

Whats up? SoS, different day......Been working on getting my BioDiesel processor up and running, settled for my associates of arts degree and am sitting around waiting for the world to burn in 2012 muahaahah....

I play on Whisperwind now with a few RL friends, but i still have a DK on Kargath at 72ish...ill have to make some time to come say whats up, or pop on over and hit me up: Bombaclot is my paly's name

Cool cool def stop by..

Offline Fang

• Retired
  • Mechagnome
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 07:28:18 AM »
Associates of the Arts is probably the world's most useless degree.  Just finished mine... lawl.

Much love for Marx!
Non cogitamus, ergo nihil sumus

Offline Athalus

• Members
  • Herald of the Titans
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 02:14:47 PM »
Associates of the Arts is probably the world's most useless degree.  Just finished mine... lawl.

Much love for Marx!

What's your next degree Fang?

Offline Fang

• Retired
  • Mechagnome
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 09:51:03 PM »
     I'm thinking of going for my Bachelor's in Underwater Basket Weaving, it's always been my true passion.
Non cogitamus, ergo nihil sumus

Offline Athalus

• Members
  • Herald of the Titans
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 11:56:54 AM »
     I'm thinking of going for my Bachelor's in Underwater Basket Weaving, it's always been my true passion.

Way too many of us out there already Fang. I recommend WoW figure print painting as your next stop on the career learning path.  ;)

Offline Laliberte

• Keyboard Turner
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2017, 03:49:38 AM »
     I'm thinking of going for my Bachelor's in Underwater Basket Weaving, it's always use the Bathmate X20 been my true passion.

Way too many of us out there already Fang. I recommend WoW figure print painting as your next stop on the career learning path.  ;)

Congrats!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 12:17:07 PM by Laliberte »