Author Topic: Christon 73 Paladin - Healer/Protection  (Read 995 times)

Christon

Christon 73 Paladin - Healer/Protection
« on: November 27, 2008, 09:19:11 PM »
In-Game Name:Christon
In-Game Class: Human Paladin
In-Game Level: 73
Real Age: 24
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes and on every other day as well.

Previous Raiding experience: Raided everything through Mt. Hyjal

List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Christon

Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: I work on my gear outside of 25 man raids whether it be heroics or battlegrounds or arena

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I choose a paladin because I wanted a multi purpose class (tank or healer).  I came from the guild Divine Intervention and Winds of War and I was a healer in both guilds. My biggest weakness was not being able to move and heal.  Having to stop to heal and then keep moving.  At first was hard to get use to but now it comes natural. Also not having heal over times but again I have adjusted to that.  Strengths include being able to buff the entire raid, wearing plate, having big heals.  Flash of Light is good to heal the rest of the raid party outside of the tanks.

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: My reason for my gear is arena.  I do arena outside of raiding and heroics.  Right now I am ret because of the transition to 80.  I can build my paladin to either a healer or tank depending on what the guild needs.  I enjoy healing over tanking but I am able to do both.  Right now is the perfect time to choose a healer or protection because gear is going to be upgraded once I hit 80

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :www.wowwiki.com. Youtube.com.  Having an understanding of the raid and then watching it greatly improves my game

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Icecrown: Winds of War - moved to kargath because of friends. Kargath: Divine Intervention - the guild went inactive prior to WoTLK

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: Im looking for a mature guild that takes the game seriously but at the same time has a real life outside the game. Looking forward to see raids and dungeons as a group instead of pugging it all the time. I want to get the most out of WoTLK and after doing research among other guilds Bloodsworn looked like a good guild to apply with.  Bloodsworn seems focused and organized which to me is a big part of raiding.  Good listeners helps move the raid smoothly.  Also Bloodsworn's recruitment page states a Paladin (healer or tank which ever preferred) is needed.

Comments: I have great experience in raids and I have used arena to help improve my skills.  Fast reaction time and quick adjustment is needed. I follow directions and listen closely.  I prepare myself for all new raids if I am unfamiliar with the area. When its time to raid, my attention is focused on the raid.  I keep my chat at a minimum because that is when it is time to pay attention. I am not just on my time but everyone elses as well.  Causing a wipe can really be irritating espcially when not paying attention.  I have leadership skills as well.  If ever needed to lead I will gladly take the position.  I feel I can be a great attribute when raiding in WoTLK. I also want to start with a guild prior to 80 so I can understand the guild and understand how they work together as a team so I will be prepared when I work with them
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 09:22:19 PM by Christon »