Author Topic: Umiko, Level 80 Deathknight  (Read 1088 times)

Umiko

Umiko, Level 80 Deathknight
« on: November 22, 2008, 03:14:51 PM »
# In-Game Name: Umiko
# In-Game Class: Death Knight
# In-Game Level: 80
# Real Name:
# Real Age: 21
# Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes I can make every day but Thurs, my thursday will open up after Dec 11th.

# Previous Raiding experience: I have Raided, Molten core, Blackwing lair, Onyxia, Karazhan, Grulls lair, Magtheridon, and Serpent Shrine Caverns.

# List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Umiko

# Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: I just hit 80 today, I am going to be working on doing heroics and getting heroic gear for now.

# Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I chose this class because its what I have always wanted to play in the warcraft realm.  My class excells at Tanking based on damage reduction and parrying along with a wide variety of damage avoidance to spells.  It also excels at pure dps in either physical damage or a mix of elemental strikes and disease dots that cause other de-buff's to increase overall damage.

# Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: As I was leveling I concentrated on critical rate being that the DK even in there spells doubles up damage on critical hits making it a valuable stat to there damage style.  I plan on working with a combo of Critical and Armor penetration.

# For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? : Right now my main rotation is,  Icy touch- Plague Strike- Scourge strike- Blood strike- Blood Strike- Gargoyle/death coils- Scourge strike.  Then I usually repeat that.
On a Aoe type pull it differs,  Icy touch- Plague strike- Pestilence- Scourge strike- blood strikes or unholy blights.  Again its mostly repeatable.  I am still working on the overall rotation but this seems to have worked well so far.

# What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? : I normally use Wowhead or http://www.bosskillers.com/

# Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: I have not been in a serious raiding guild for about a year, my last guild fell apart because of in guild fighting that I had no dealings with.  I try to keep my opinions to myself.

# Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I am looking for a guild that will have good raid progression to make this game fun.  I am not here to lead or just for gear I am here to see all the raid bosses in the game and learn how to take them on.

# Comments:  I mostly just want a guild of people who are interested in progressing and not just looking for the best gear or the best combo.  I want to see people who know there class and if they dont know are willing to learn.  I am here waiting and willing to learn all I need to know to raid in Wrath of the Lich King.