Author Topic: Lunestone - 70 prot warrior  (Read 964 times)

Lunestone

Lunestone - 70 prot warrior
« on: October 30, 2008, 12:17:36 AM »
The title of your topic should be Character Name level Class - Spec. For example: Reypaw 70 Warrior - Protection

* In-Game Name: Lunestone
    * In-Game Class: Warrior
    * In-Game Level: 70
    * Real Age: 28
    * Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Currently i've requested to work tuesday and thursday day
shifts to make Corripe's raid nights (I only work to 6 pm at the latest on Sunday), if I got in I would be able to work days on Monday and Wednesday. I either work 8 am to 3:30 pm or 3:30 pm to 9 pm.

* Previous Raiding experience: I have tanked all of MH/BT, all of SSC/TK.
    * List/Link current gear:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Lunestone Which is currently missing two upgrades... my t6 shoulders and boots from Naj.
    * Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: Just the helm from ZA, I missed out on even the t5 helm since I joined Corripe Cervisiam last March/April and I didn't have near enough DKP to win the helm from Vashj.
    * Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses?: Well, I asked my ex what I should play, he said warriors and priests can always find a group... a priest didn't appeal to me so warrior it was :) Do warriors have a weakness right now??? :p Um... I don't really feel like i'm missing out a lot in prot but it seems fury is still kinda meh right now even though DW two-handers sounds like a good time. Seriously, I can pvp as prot and have a good time... i'm pretty happy.  AOE tanking is obviously a lot more fun although there are some concerns that tanking is kinda cake right now but i'm guessing it'll all even out by lvl 80 anyway.
    * Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: I have sacrificed a tad bit of health to gem a bit more for strength... trying to be careful about this but honestly have asked healers if they even notice the difference, and not so much. My health gets lower on trash as well since I will equip autoblocker and the coin at the same time... as well as on RoS. As far as spec, i've gone the route of specing more for dmg but will respec for the expansion since imp spell reflect is supposedly much more needed for the expansion instances.
    * For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? : I know this is for dps but... tank rotations are slightly different right now since you have to take advantage of Sword and Board procs and I currently have the glyph that procs a free HS after every revenge as well.
    * What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? : www.tankspot.com, <3 Ciderhelm :)
    * Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:Corripe Cervisiam - mmm, i've seen a few raiders leave because raiding stopped a few weeks until the patch came out... I kinda thought they gave up but still overall really liked to be there; before that was Cosa Nostra and it kind of fell apart when we got to SSC/TK, there were some great players there but way too many casual raiders there.
    * Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: Verrick brought it up to me a few weeks ago and i've been playing with the idea of apping... I also asked Jene what he thought and he said I should go for it. I also know Calgone is in there with you guys, he was a good guy and i've only heard good things about the people in your guild.
    * Comments: I know that your tank spots are most likely all set with great tanks so i'm very open to raiding on my shammie instead, any spec... I love tanking but have found I like my shammie just as much ;)