Author Topic: Velexi - 70 Holy Priest  (Read 1026 times)

Velexi

Velexi - 70 Holy Priest
« on: October 24, 2008, 07:16:18 AM »
In-Game Name: Velexi
In-Game Class: Priest
In-Game Level: 70
Real Age: older than you (i dont' think women have to tell)
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : should be able to

Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): no

Previous Raiding experience: Shadow Wrath up until a week or two ago, so I skipped over the T5 content since when I joined they were on T6 (I think I joined SW this past March).  I did everything they did up until the patch which was Hyjal and BT.  Have not stepped inside sunwell.

List/Link current gear:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Velexi
Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: I think I've gotten all the ones I wanted

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? :  I chose the priest for the variety of healing spells, which is its strength, weaknesses are, low health, less gear choices because of cloth only, needing to really understand what spells are best in a situation because there are so many choices

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: Gear was pre-patch to maximize spirit for OO5SR mana regen and bonus healing.  I selected my current talent build because I didn't want to drop CoH at this time, although I may once I get a feel for what works best.

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? : N/A

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? : EJ

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: For raiding it has really been Shadow Wrath.  I definitely miss the people.  I left due to an ongoing loot dispute that was not able to be resolved.

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I want to move forward to the xpac.

Comments: Thanks for considering my app.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 07:58:14 AM by Velexi »