Author Topic: Liquidheart - 70 Shaman (Enhancement)  (Read 1021 times)

Liquidvaynes

Liquidheart - 70 Shaman (Enhancement)
« on: October 12, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »
In-Game Name:  Liquidheart
In-Game Class:   Shaman
In-Game Level:  70
Real Age:  22
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes I can.

Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial):   Not on my shammy, I do have them on my Holy Paladin though.

Previous Raiding experience:  Kara, Gruul's, Mag's, Tempest Keep, Serpentshrine Caverns, Mount Hyjal, Black Temple, Zul'Aman.

List/Link current gear:  http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Liquidheart
(Please Note: I am currently in PvP gear)

Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids:  
Scaled Drakeskin Chestgaurd - Badge gear
Gaunlets of Rapidity - Badge gear
Leggings of the Pursuit - Badge gear
Angelista's Revenge (ring)- Badge gear
Vanir's Right Fist of Brutality (Mainhand) - Badge gear

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I picked to be a DPS shammy because I mostly had a healer untill the last expantion.  Now I want to try DPS because it's more fun then healing.  I really haven't had time to go through the Strength and weaknesses because this is my PvP toon that I want to re-roll and play more PvE with.

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build:  I picked to go Enhancement for Duel-weilding and to DPS, this toon wont go Resto unless really needed because I already have a healing toon.

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :  I balance between Earth shock and Flame Shock throwing in Stormstrike whenever I can.

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :  
www.thottbot.com
http://www.wowdb.com/
www.youtube.com - for the video strats
www.wowwiki.com

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:
Dragon Tears - Fell apart
Electric sheep - I want a change in the expantion

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn:
Well most people I know are all in Bloodsworn, My wife for example.  Also I want to progress and see everything that I can in my time of WoW gaming.  I have had my fair share of learning wipe after wipe, but in the end it's all good.

Comments:
I know I haven't got much Experience playing a DPS shaman except for PvPing, But I am willing to give it my all and best to raid with this toon. 

I would like to thank you guys for looking over my application and I also look forward to hearing from someone in the future.

Thank you
Liquidheart - Enhancement Shaman
Liquidvaynes - Holy Paladin