Author Topic: Liquidvaynes 70 Paladin (Holy)  (Read 2615 times)

Liquidvaynes

Liquidvaynes 70 Paladin (Holy)
« on: October 10, 2008, 12:57:34 AM »
In-Game Name:  Liquidvaynes
In-Game Class:  Human Paladin
In-Game Level:  70
Real Age:  22
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes I am

Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial):  Yes I'm attuned to Hyjal

Previous Raiding experience:  Kara, Gruuls, mag's, SSC, TK, Hyjal, Black Temple, Sunwell (Trash)

List/Link current gear:   http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Liquidvaynes

Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids:
-Greaves of Pacification for 100 Badges of the Sunwell Island

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses?  Well I've pretty much been Holy all 70 levels, I seen at level 10 Holy shock and thought it would be nice to have so I leved up Holy. Was a tough challange but I did it and enjoyed every minute of it.  My strengths are decursing, In my old old guild I was told to manage Decursive and be fast about it, also my +30% Holy Crit rating  I regain mana most on my casts so I try to stay above and never run out of mana, if I get low I always chain a pot (Untill Blizzard takes that away from me)

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build:
Well I'm currently (50/11/0) for the Improved Lay On hands, in some cases that is a very good spell to use if you need a Big Heal on such little mana to save the MT or even OT from a wipe.  I have the Kings buff because the 10% bonus helps alot also.

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :
www.thottbot.com
http://www.wowdb.com/
www.youtube.com - for the video strats
www.wowwiki.com

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:
Dragon Tears - Fell apart
Electric sheep - I want a change in the expantion

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn:
Well most people I know are all in Bloodsworn, My wife for example.  Also I want to progress and see everything that I can in my time of WoW gaming.  I have had my fair share of learning wipe after wipe, but in the end it's all good.

Comments:
I would also like to add that I have a 70 Enhancement Shaman alt who might make more of a showing, I'd also like to apply with it for a DPS spot if available. 

I would like to thank you guys for looking over my application and I also look forward to hearing from someone in the future. 

Thank you
Liquidvaynes - Holy Paladin
Liquidheart - Enhancement Shaman