Author Topic: Bandwrael 70 Rogue 16/45/0  (Read 997 times)

Bandwrael

Bandwrael 70 Rogue 16/45/0
« on: October 09, 2008, 03:42:54 PM »
    * In-Game Name: Bandwrael
    * In-Game Class: Rogue
    * In-Game Level: 70
    * Real Age: 24
    * Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : I am in the military on shore duty for the time being, unless i am stuck on a late watch i will be able to make it to all of the raids.

* Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): I have not been in a group able to down either Vashj or Kael up to this time.
    * Previous Raiding experience: 3/4 TK, all of SSC except Vashj
    * List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Bandwrael
    * Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: none
    * Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I chose a rogue because i like to pvp as well as raid. I am also a numbers guy like most rogues are and like seeing the damage i can put out. A rogues strength other than the pure damage factor is our survivability, as well as aggro control. If getting too high on the meter we can either vanish or feint. we also have a higher base dodge than i think any other class in the game before talents. Unfortunately like most other classes that aren't tanks it is still easy to get 1 shotted especially since we are in leather. Another weakness would have to be since the class is solely focused on max dps, i have no buffs for the raid.
    * Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: My gear choices have been made by studying the spreadsheets and seeing what i have available to me right now. As you can see almost every one of my sockets has a 10 hit gem in it, I am currently only 27 points away from the hard cap. My current build is 16/45/0, I am specced for main hand fist off hand sword. As far as i can tell this has been the highest output dps I have tried so far. of course that will change when the new trees come out next week, and I am already in the test realm attempting to set up my new build.
    * For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? : My usual rotation is 5 sinister strikes, slice and dice, 5 sinister strikes, rupture
    * What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? : elitistjerks.com, as well as shadowpanther.net
    * Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Cosa Nostra, I left because we had stopped raiding and some of us that left formed a new guild. ACME Raiding Company, the few of us that branched off of cosa tried forming a new raiding guild, but the lack of interest in raiding due to the upcoming expansion killed it.
    * Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I want to get into end content, I enjoy raiding and I see this as my best chance to start raiding soon, and quickly again after the expansion
    * Comments: I am friends with and have run with Calgone, Verickk, twotrickpony, and Shamelot.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 10:40:16 PM by Bandwrael »