Author Topic: Willowann-70 Druid (Resto)  (Read 1051 times)

Willowann

Willowann-70 Druid (Resto)
« on: October 09, 2008, 11:14:20 AM »
In-Game Name:  Willowann
In-Game Class: Druid (Resto)
In-Game Level: 70
Real Age: 24

Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes

Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): Yes

Previous Raiding experience: Cleared Kara, ZA, SSC, Gruuls, Mags, TK, 4/5 Hyjal Summit and 5/9 Black Temple

List/Link current gear:  http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Willowann

Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids:  Couple pieces from ZA that could help with my Mp5 set and help me build a haste set.

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : 

*I chose a Druid because they get to do everything... they can dps (boomkin or kitty), tank, or heal.  They can be put into any situation and are able to do the job that needs to be done. I have however fallen in love with healing on my druid, resto suits me perfectly.  (I do also have an epic tanking set with several MH & BT pieces).

*Strengths: As a druid we have numerous HoT's, this is especially helpful with long fights and fights with alot of aoe type damage, debuffs, etc (for example the Bloodboil fight).  MoW, in my opinion, is the best buff in the game, it gives all resistance by 25, ups all stats by 14 and increases armor by 340 which helps all classes. As a healer the druids innervate is a huge help in long fights.  There are only 2 classes that can remove curses, druids and mages, and we can also remove poisons.

*Weaknesses: Armor, I am about 1/2 cloth.  I have heard quite a bit about spell haste which I have been looking into to help decrease the casting time of my heals.

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: 
I have 2 sets of healing gear, one for +heals and one for Mp5. I tried not to loose to much +heals in the Mp5 set, I sit at about 1985 +heals, 563 non casting mp5 and 266 casting mp5 unbuffed, my +heal gear is 2322 +heals and my mp5 regen is at 500 while not casting and 189 casting.in helping me decide what

was better for me at the time if i was confused :).
*I selected my current build based on getting the maximum healing and Mp5 possible along with a tree form buff for the party.  Improved MoW for the raid.

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :  N/A

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :
*Elitistjerks.com,  civilianguild.com are good, I have saved several other sites as well, and I have several druid friends that have been raiding for a long time, their wisdom and advice has been invaluable.

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: 
*I'm in Charmed N Wicked, Willow is my main and a Co-Guild leader in this guild. We currently have Kara on farm and are moving on to ZA now. I don't think our guild will ever be at a level to raid 25 man content at least not in the near future, if we ever do.

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: 
*I have a friend in Bloodsworn who told me quite a bit about your guild when my mother & I left Kestrel, I feel Bloodsworn & I will be a good fit.

Comments:
I am looking for a serious raiding guild that is progressing through end game content but at the same time has players that are easy going and a part of the team here because they love raiding as much as I do.  Once people start bickering, yelling or constantly complainging, they make it very difficlult for everyone else to enjoy playing the game.  I love learning new fights and will always spend time preparing for them by looking up strategies and watching videos so I can always be an asset to the healing team/raid.  I was in Kestrel for 6 months and I missed maybe 3 raids in that entire time.  I was on time, had all my appropriate consumables and gear (+heal, +mp5, shadow protection, pvp trinket, etc) with me at all times.  I love getting advice, constructive criticism, etc, this only makes me a better player which then makes my druid a better healer.

I have a couple alts that I am always willing to bring at any time if they are needed.  I have a Warlock~Nefertirii~0/21/40 (18.15 crit 202 spell hit and 1043 shadow damage) 4/5 T4, Rogue~Drkarwen~combat spec (1899 AP, 24% crit and 250 hit rating) 5/5 T4 (wears 3/5 most of the time), Mage~Cordelia~Fire spec (963 fire damage, 164 spell hit and 30% crit) and lastly my most recent 70 (one week old now), Priest~Adhonia~Holy CoH (+1531 heal, 427 non casting mp5, 203 casting mp5).
For Lich King I plan to have my druid to 80 within a week, she will stay Resto and she is the one I'd like to continue raiding with into the expansion.  As you can see i love this game, I love playing my girls and would love for my Druid to have the chance to be a part of such a prestigous raiding guild.

~Willow~

Anja

Re: Willowann-70 Druid (Resto)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 05:57:48 PM »
Willow is one of the best resto druids I know.  I've played with her in many raids & groups and have always been impressed by her healing.
Anja    ;D