Author Topic: keneda 70 druid  (Read 898 times)

keneda

keneda 70 druid
« on: October 06, 2008, 03:45:27 PM »

In-Game Name: keneda
In-Game Class:druid feral/resto
In-Game Level:70
Real Age: 23
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] :yes

Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): yes

Previous Raiding experience: full hyjal bt clear

List/Link current gear: 2k+ healing set for resto and feral tank/dps. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Keneda

Available Outside of 25man Raids: yes

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : i chose druid because it appealed to me when i started playing.  As far as feral goes tanking is slightly weaker against magic based mobs, and resto really has no shortcomings, lol.

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: Resto i stack spirit and +healing, wit some stamina stacked gear for certain fights. Tank i hit my uncritable mark and boost my avoidance and stamina as much as i can.

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :  as feral i use the shred rip rotation followd by a mangle.

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :  Generally i folloy wowwiki for the strat and watch videos for the execution.

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: I was in bloodsworn lol. i didn't have the time in my schedule during the end of my schooling.

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: Because i am available and miss raiding with you guys.

Comments: most likely my armory will show arena gear but my feral gear should be familiar to the officers and my good, i can equip it if you need. I also am available for resto or feral, so i wont mind switching for bosses.