Author Topic: Alumina, shadow priest-Kargath  (Read 1035 times)

alumina

Alumina, shadow priest-Kargath
« on: September 02, 2008, 08:53:53 PM »
# In-Game Name: Alumina
# In-Game Class: Shadow priest
# In-Game Level: 70
# Real Name: Jarid
# Real Age: 19
# Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : yes

# Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial):

I have killed vashj but i did not have teh quest at the time. I have my kael, vial yes.

# Previous Raiding experience: I have done full hyjal clear, full black temple clear, and the beginning Kalecgos fight

# List/Link current gear:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Alumina

# Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: 1 ring from teh third chest in Za, however not better than another bt trash haste ring.

# Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? :
I lack on dps but I am more raid utility than anything. We are not meant to do top damage. I love playing my shadow priest, it adds a challenge of not only dps but keeping others satisfactory with their mana.
# Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build:
My talent build is classic raid for a shadow priest. spec'd into dis for mana conservation and improved fort for riad and used only whats needed in the shadow tree.
1400 spell= 1 damage/haste so i stacked haste and damage for obvious reasons: more damage more mana.
# For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :
I am a shadow priest, there is no rotation you have to eye ball it, starts of with VT, SWP, mind blast, SWD, Mind Flay...keep dots up and watch your CD's
# What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? : Shadowpriest.com, i recommend Any serious shadow priest to go there it is perfect!
# Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:
Shadow wrath, leadership was too demanding and they were not on a DKP system VERY unfair.
Meridian, i trialled with them for a month and a half, i did great on stats but i didn't get 100% support which is mandatory so i was asked to step down.
# Why you are applying to Bloodsworn:
I heard you needed a shadow priest and i am currently guildless, i was going to app. before but you did not need a shadow priest at the time. Plus a know a few people.