Author Topic: Oryanna 70 mage 2/45/14  (Read 1004 times)

Oryanna

Oryanna 70 mage 2/45/14
« on: August 20, 2008, 11:53:17 PM »
In-Game Name: Oryanna

In-Game Class: Mage

In-Game Level: 70

Real Age: 24

Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yuppers

Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): Nope :(

Previous Raiding experience: Kara, Gruul, Mag, 4/5 SSC, 4/5 TK, 4/5 hyjal, 3/9, First 2 rooms of Sunwell trash (if that even counts ;P)

List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Oryanna

That isn't really up to date on spec/damage. IT shows I have 3 haste gems in my helm those are now 3 12 spell damage gems. My current spec is 2/45/14.

Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: I'd have to look. I know there's a trinket and a helm for sure from ZA.

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I choose this class because nothing beats throwing fireballs at the face of some big meanie boss. I think the strengths of the class are (obviously) things such as cc and aoe. Our damage output is great (but from what I hear in the expansion it's going to be just fanfriggintastic!). I would still like to see blizz make frost more raid viable with out having to go so deep in to arcane (just my personal opinion sorry if I offended any frosties out there) and see arcane be improved (again yay expansion!).

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: I've tried to get the best gear I can for max spell damage. Crit and haste are hawt too but in moderation. There's some pieces that definately need to be replaced, just need some more boss kills.

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :Scorch til 5 then fireball 'til I'm blue in the face. Throw in a Icy Veins and combustion when they are off of cd.

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :Bosskillers, Elitist Jerks, Archmagus

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Chain Reaction - Leaving to hopefully be with my husband more in game (Ocktavian). Prior to that Prestige - Did not agree with alot in the guild. Alot of that guild broke off and formed Chain Reaction.

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: Because my hawt gnome husband Ocktavian is there and you all seem like a group of well rounded wholesome players :D hehe

Comments:

Akena

Re: Oryanna 70 mage 2/45/14
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 12:14:35 AM »
"Because my hawt gnome husband Ocktavian is there "

Gnome... yes.... Hawt... no

Oryanna is awesome. Used to raid SSC / TK with her a while back. All good stuff to say.