Author Topic: Viskandra - Circle of Healing priest  (Read 1203 times)

Viskandra

Viskandra - Circle of Healing priest
« on: August 20, 2008, 01:31:39 AM »

In-Game Name: Viskandra
In-Game Class: Priest
In-Game Level: 70
Real Age: 16

Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] :
 Excellent for me. I may have to miss 1-2 Wednsday due to i play volleyball and we have games on Tuesday and Wednsday.

Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial):
I have both my vials. Although got them after the patch was live that took away attunments.

Previous Raiding experience:
7/9 Black Temple (Missing Illidan and Mother) 5/5 Hyjal. 6/6 SSC. 4/4 TK.

List/Link current gear:
 http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Viskandra

Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids:
I do not belive there is any except for maybe a stamina or intellect upgrade from Heroic MgT.

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? :
I chose my class because tanking on my warrior i saw how priest were the main healers (Pre-BC) and as BC got closer i decided to level a priest. I belive priest weaknesses are that we were cloth armor which makes us very easy to take down by a trash mob or boss even. Strengths is the amount of heals we have to choose from and our ability to raid heal to a very high standerd, also Dispel magic and Mass Dispel is a very strong point in Sunwell.

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: My gear is currently +healing stacked due to Circle of Healing costing so little mana and instant cast. I plan on regeming some peices of gear to have more mana regen while casting.

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :
N/A

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? : WowWiki.com / Other priest players in-game / and youtube How to: Videos

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: I was guild master of Time Society and my reason for resigning was lack of commitment to raid and progress. I left on good standerds though. :)

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I would like to get back into end game content and progress farther into the game and you all seem like the people to do that with. Also two in-game friends of mine are currently in the guild. Jene and Ewerdna

Comments: I am a very fast learner to new content and boss fights. I act older then i am which is sometimes bad and good. I am prepared for raids and if its content i have never seen before i look up fights, trash pulls, tricks to healing the encounters if apply to the guilds strategy. Thank you and hope to hear from you all soon.