Author Topic: Dêáthdéáler 70 Warlock- Destro  (Read 1085 times)

deathdealer

Dêáthdéáler 70 Warlock- Destro
« on: August 17, 2008, 08:12:16 PM »
In-Game Name: Dêáthdéáler

* In-Game Class: Warlock (Destro)

* In-Game Level: 70

* Real Age: 20

* Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes

* Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): No

* Heroic Keys: All

* Previous Raiding experience: Cleared T4, and for T5 TK 3/4 and SSC 5/6

* List/Link current gear: http: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=D%C3%AA%C3%A1thd%C3%A9%C3%A1ler

* Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: My current gear is  a mixture of t4 and badge gear with some t5 content gear. The reason behind me choosing this gear is because this was all that i could either win or get at the time.

* For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? Well depending on what the other warlocks curses are i will normally throw up Curse of Elements then i will spam Shadow bolts while trying to work in Corruption as much as a i can. If the other Warlock is covering Curse of Elements i will then use which ever Curse that i am told to use or i will use Curse of doom and then again spam shadow bolts while working in corruption.

* Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: I Found Nightshifter ( Their is no set raid schedule in this guild and most of the time Nightshifter only brings his friends to the raids)

* Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I am looking for a progression guild for end game content and I saw you opened recruitment for a Warlock.

* Comments: I also have more crit gear that will have me at around 21.5 % and with consumables/flask i will have about 1330 dmg and 21.5%

Ewerdna

Re: Dêáthdéáler 70 Warlock- Destro
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 01:56:47 PM »
Tony forgot to mention that we are roommates.

Akena

Re: Dêáthdéáler 70 Warlock- Destro
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 03:33:35 AM »
Your name makes me want to strangle new born baby dolphin.