Author Topic: Voltzx BM Hunter  (Read 887 times)

Voltzx

Voltzx BM Hunter
« on: August 07, 2008, 06:05:14 PM »
In-Game Name: Voltzx
In-Game Class: Hunter
In-Game Level: 70
Real Age: 15
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes
Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): No
Previous Raiding experience: Full Kara, Gruul, Ssc (Attempts on Vashj), TK (Attempts on Kael), Full Hyjal, BT (Attempts on Illidan), And Attempts on Kalecgos
List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Voltzx
Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: None
Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: I ahve pvp pieces of gear on because they have hit rating. I am over hit capped for BM hunter because its better to be over than not at all, or at least thats what i think. The BM spec I have chosen is the best BM dps spec, thats why I chose it.
For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? I use a pretty good macro thats uses Lightening Breath manually instead of letting my pet use it on its own demand. It also makes sure I do not clip my auto shot.
What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? I like to use TKA Something at times and when I just want to look up something I use Thottbot.
Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: I am a transfer. My last guild that I actually got to do some hardcore raiding with was Elune on Area 52. They are who i got to go have an attempt on Kalecgos  with right before they fell appart.
Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I have heard good things about you guys from the Kargath forums. I was in a Hyjal "pug" i guess you would call it along with ToA.
Comments: I can yo-yo.