Author Topic: Betsy - 70 - S Priest  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Betsy

• Members
  • Field Marshal
Betsy - 70 - S Priest
« on: July 30, 2008, 10:44:34 AM »
  * In-Game Name:  Betsy - 70 - Priest

* Real Age:  43 (old) and don't live in parents basement (or grandparents)
    * Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] :  Yes
    * Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial):  Yes
    * Previous Raiding experience:  Completed All:  SSC, TK, MH and BT

* List/Link current gear:   http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Betsy

* Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids:  For Shadow, ZA holds most of my UG's

* Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: I cap out hit then went with damage and haste on my gear.  Since I went holy to accomodate last guild, I am behind on gear for dps, but can catch up quickly.  My spec involves longevity as I am mainly valued for producing mana and living throughout the entire fight.  I always asked for help and suggestions.  I was on the MH run with ya'll and ToA this last Saturday and asked Salus for help if I was doing anything that needed improvement.

* For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? VE, VT, SWP, MB, SWD, MF, MB, MF, MF, MB, SWD, rinse and repeat with any other assignments like dispell or fear ward.

* Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Knights of Grey - very nice folks and casual and I wanted to see more end game.  FoA - same as Knights.  Meridian - awesome folks, but feel unwanted and loved (jk).  I was asked to respecc from shadow to holy which I am happy to do to help.  My holy gear is good (4 pieces T6), and my attendance and execution are very good.  Outside raids, I am looking for a larger network of folks to do things, and a little more aggressive.

* Why you are applying to Bloodsworn:  I asked people that I respect in game and was left with a few choices.  After thought, I chose Bloodsworn based upon reputation and advancement in the end game content.

* Comments: I do not bounce from guild to guild.  I was a beta tester years ago, and enjoy the game.  I play and pay attention.  I have a dry wit and am sarcastic but never mean spirited.  I married a red head who would whip my butt if I was rude.  I have a good 'puter and connection.  Also, I have a 70 Warlock named Maisy as my alt.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 11:12:10 AM by Betsy »

Offline Betsy

• Members
  • Field Marshal
Re: Betsy - 70 - S Priest
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 04:05:43 PM »
Withdrawing application.  Sorry to have wasted your time.