Author Topic: Erkowland 70 Druid - feral dps  (Read 1177 times)

Erkowland

Erkowland 70 Druid - feral dps
« on: July 20, 2008, 11:56:31 PM »
    * In-Game Name: Erkowland

* In-Game Class: Druid

* In-Game Level: 70

* Real Age: 18

* Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes

* Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): No

* Heroic Keys: yes

* Previous Raiding experience:kara, za, mag, gruuls, ssc, tk, bt

* List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Erkowland

* Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: the gear i am wearing is focused on dps, i have lots of agility enchanted on it to maximize my dps and i am maximizing my hit rating. i wear the 4 pieces of t4 instead of wearing my t5 pieces so that i can keep the t4 set bonus and maximize my dps. My talents are chosen the way they are so that i can switch between forms and gain energy quickly and so that i can have the added bonus from omen of clarity which allows me to clear cast and save my energy on my dps rotation.

* For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? mangle, shred to 5 combo points, rip.

* Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: dark phoenix, insurrection, lightbringers of azeroth, empire rises. I have left various guilds because i am looking to progress into endgame content. As i feel that i have outgrown a guild or those guilds begin to lose the drive and devotion that it takes to progress throughout this game i look to move on. many times raiders within guilds will fail to show up to raids or raid in an unprofessional environment which is not conductive to prorgression.

* Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: bloodsworn is a high level professional raiding guild which i feel will provide the perfect environment for raiding and progressing. i also have a good friend in bloodsworn.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 05:15:17 PM by Erkowland »