Author Topic: Thorhis 70 Druid- Resto  (Read 1245 times)

Thorthis

Thorhis 70 Druid- Resto
« on: June 28, 2008, 12:54:44 AM »

* In-Game Name: Thorthis

* In-Game Class: Druid

* In-Game Level: 70

* Real Age: 20

* Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes sir/mam

* Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial):

* Heroic Keys: All of them except tempest on this toon. Just need one more rep though.

* Previous Raiding experience: Kara ZA Gruul's and Mag

* List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Thorthis Probably shows my crappy pvp gear. I have   
mostly kara /badge gear.

* Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: Currently im going for a lot of spirit for mana regen which is sadly holding back my + heals. Healing is at 1610 and spirit at 467,but i still do pretty good on healing charts.

* For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight?

* Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Mystic chaos which is an awesome guild with really cool people. Not really leaving them just hoping to get this alt into a more progressed guild.

*Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: Bloodsworn is one of the best guilds in our server, and i would love to move into more end game content.

* Comments: Thank you for your time =)

Edit: Just realized only raid day i cant make is monday. All the rest are perfect
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 01:19:18 AM by Thorthis »