Author Topic: Malignancy - 70 Druid  (Read 1176 times)

Malignancy

Malignancy - 70 Druid
« on: June 13, 2008, 10:27:27 PM »
In-Game Name: Malignancy
In-Game Class: Druid
In-Game Level: 70
Real Age: 22
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes.
Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): No vials unfortunately.
Heroic Keys: All.
Previous Raiding experience: Naxx / AQ40 Pre-BC. Up to Archimonde in Hyjal and Supremus in BT.
List/Link current gear: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Malignancy
Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices. And why you have selected your current talent build: I have the best DPS gear for a feral druid that I have access to with one or two exceptions. I wear the two piece Tier4 because of the energy return during raids. I will soon have the JC-only dps trinket to replace the hourglass (however it's nice not having to manually activate your trinkets at all). As for tanking I again have the best of what I have access to. It's debatable whether switching out some of the tier pieces for badge gear would benefit me more however with the cost of badge gear and having to gear out two different spec's I've still yet to finish gathering all the badge gear I can get. As for my spec I just recently spec'd into nuruting instinct and it's been working out well for raids when I get to dps, it's much easier to be topped off in fights that are rough on healers. I removed all the points from feral aggression in order to keep points in master shapeshifter and brutal impact. I tried points in intensity for tanking but it didn't yield much, and primal tenacity isn't enough to rely on in terms of tanking in my opinion.
For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight?- Mangle, shred up to four points (or five depending on crits) and rip. If immune to bleed (which thankfully most bosses aren't anymore) mangle, shred up to five and use ferocious bite at the lowest possibly energy cost.
Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Epihany- I'm a vet within the guild and we've worked very hard over the past months to rebuild and solidify our raid core but with the summer coming we're losing more people than we can bring in.
Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I've applied once before, but at the time there were several feral druids and you were working on Kael'Thas. I like how you guys run things and I've done a few heroics with some of your members, plus you're experiencing much of the game that I would like to raid before the expansion comes out.
Comments: Thanks for taking the time to look at my app.