Author Topic: Anasta 70 Hunter -- Survival  (Read 1278 times)

hartzl0r3

Anasta 70 Hunter -- Survival
« on: June 11, 2008, 06:36:45 AM »
In-Game Name:  Anasta
In-Game Class:  Hunter
In-Game Level:  70
Real Name:  I play games to take a break from reality, nor do I give my name out over the internet if you must address me by something other then my Character's name you may use my nickname : Harty
Real Age:  23

Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes the raid times fit adequately

Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial):  As of 2.4 the attunement has been removed, and I have made access to the raid without completing the quest.

Heroic Keys:  All

Previous Raiding experience: Kara, Gruul's/Mag, Za, Hyjal; all fully cleared,Recently PuG'd TK to phase 4 of Kael, BT 5/9

List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Anasta

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: I am a survival build with over 860 agility, Raid DPS survival to be exact, so in order to do my best at my spec  I attempted to seek and acquire the greatest amount of agility possible without gimping my mana pool.

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? I use a 3:2 shot rotation macro, unless theres a DST proc during a heroism then my aspd drops to low for a SS weaving I just machine gun it will dropping in Arcane shots.

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:  Coastal Piracy: Way to dependent on others for progression. Lovely people, but the asspirations for progressing through content is not held by the leaders.

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I frequent the Kargath realm forums frequently, noticed the Recruitment advertisement, and relished in the notion a hunter was needed so I decided to try my luck.

Comments: I am a quick learner, military so I can follow orders. I never enter a fight with zero knowledge, limtied intel is better then no intel. I'm always striving to improve my character so I spend quite a bit of time on the WoW:Hunter forum's as well as the ElitestJerk's forums. I welcome and require criticism, as long as the discussion is tasteful and not a flame session. I greatly appreciate the time taken to review this application, thank you and good luck.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 05:49:54 PM by hartzl0r3 »