Author Topic: Darktank - 70 Protection Warrior  (Read 1232 times)

Darktank

Darktank - 70 Protection Warrior
« on: May 31, 2008, 08:47:56 PM »
First off, hello bloodsworn! I would like to thank you in advance for looking at my application, notice gear changes might happen between npw and the time you contact me.

In-Game Name: Darktank, or Vahllawench, my alt
In-Game Class: Warrior, Hunter
In-Game Level: 70 , 22
Real Age: 19
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes, considering this is my last summer vacation before college I will be on every day if my schedule stays as it is planned
Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): I am mid way through the quest, I didnt finish considering you no longer need the attunement for most raids.
Heroic Keys: All are present in my key ring.
Previous Raiding experience: On the alliance, not so much. On the horde I tank for a guild that is sin the sunwell, I am the main OT for the guild.
List/Link current gear: All blues and epics, like I said not so much raiding here, but I would like to focus on my human now, I will be fully epic in a matter of weeks.
Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: I am in my gear at the moment because I havent found a guild that is first of all looking for tank, as I know you guys are not, and a guild that frequently raids. My talent build is set up as protection, I am not much of a PvPer and I have expereince tanking, so I thought why not stick to whatcha know = )
For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight?  N/A
Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Stature of the Gods, I left because they switched to australian time.
Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I have heard amazing things about you, I really hope that you take me into consideration, I also have some friends in the guild such as a druid tank name Rodolas, but he knows me as Lothias.
Comments: If you do take me into consideration will be in canada for a vacation June 2nd - 6th , I want to thank Bloodsworn as a whole for looking over my application, I hope to talk to you soon. Be safe everyone!