Author Topic: Kayden 70-Warlock Destruction  (Read 1272 times)

Kayden

Kayden 70-Warlock Destruction
« on: May 25, 2008, 06:30:45 PM »
    * In-Game Name: Kayden
    * In-Game Class: Warlock
    * In-Game Level: 70
    * Real Age: 15
    * Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes
    * Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): No but not needed
    * Heroic Keys: All
    * Previous Raiding experience: Gruul, Karazhan, Magtheridon, Serpentshrine Cavern up to Morogrim, The Eye up to Void Reaver
    * List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Kayden
    * Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: I have most of my gear based on my talent build, using mostly hit rating and critical hit chance. I used my talent build from looking at higher end raiders and using the talent build they used.
    * For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? Curse of shadow or other curse if needed, then pure shadowbolt spam.
    * Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Millennion. I only left because they broke up.
    * Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: It looks like a fun guild from what i hear from Painwracker and i want to experience end game content. I'm a team-player and i'm looking to experience all i can while playing World of Warcraft.
    * Comments:  I can make any raid time and i tend to play a lot. I try to be a huge help to anyone. If someone asks me for help i'm usually willing to lend a hand. I watch a lot of how-to videos on bosses so i know most of the strategys. I listen to all i can from the raid leader and anyone who is willing to lend a hand. I will say that i'm a type one diabetic and around 9PM server time i usually take a 5 minute break to take my inculin. Other than that im usually here for the whole raid unless some emergency comes up.