Author Topic: Ballistic 70 Hunter - BM  (Read 1029 times)

impulsebullet

Ballistic 70 Hunter - BM
« on: May 06, 2008, 02:17:57 AM »
In-Game Name: Ballistic
In-Game Class: Hunter
In-Game Level: 70
Real Age: 21
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes!
Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial): No, but its no longer needed.
Heroic Keys: Some, Will post which, will get all if needed.
Previous Raiding experience: Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Zul'Gurub, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, Molten Core, Onyxia's Lair, Blackwing Lair, Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, Gruul's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern 2/6
List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Ballistic
Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: I know my gear is not great, its mostly kara gear, I was forced to switch characters to suit my guild needs to fill a certain class. My current spec is BM, as far as i know its the best raid spec right now. Thats what its all about max DPS!
For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? I wait for tank to get agro, Start my shot rotations, watch my agro! I usualy will ask a class master or some one whos good for their rotation and use theirs, i used to have a 1 button setup for a few characters but it sorta ruins the experience.
Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: LoC, ODH, LoC, Shadow Ravens, Pre expantion was great, then Slow progresson, few other problems.  :-\
Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I have heard and have seen u guys around, you are great guild and i would love a chance to tryout, I admit im even chicken to apply. I have played with a few of you before but i doubt anyone remembers me. I am experienced with every character i have and am a quick learner!
Comments: I also have a 70 Druid and Rogue. Thank you for reading this application, please leave a comment!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 02:22:27 AM by impulsebullet »