Author Topic: Este- 70 hunter  (Read 1470 times)

este

Este- 70 hunter
« on: April 07, 2008, 09:59:08 PM »
    * In-Game Name:Este

* In-Game Class:Hunter

* In-Game Level:70

* Real Age:16

* Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] :yes

* Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial):dont have eaither never was able to down Vashj or kael with my old guild

* Heroic Keys:All

* Previous Raiding experience:5/6 SSC numerous Vashj attempts but never downed her 3/4 TK

* List/Link current gear:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Este

* Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build:Well i really try to get a lot of Attack power without losing too much crit i try to stay above the 24% crith chance mark while keeping my hit cap(my hit is over capped ATM)

* For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? A normal 1:1 rotation sometimes if i need to burn something down ill use my 3:2 rotation
    * Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: MAYHEM-broke up, Epiphany- I wont lie i got kicked for applying to another guild
    * Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: Would like to see higher level content with a new guild

* Comments: i am very easy to get along with and a very fast learner and love to experience new bosses