Author Topic: Guenaveer - LVL 70 Mage Transfer  (Read 1485 times)

Guenaveer

Guenaveer - LVL 70 Mage Transfer
« on: April 02, 2008, 08:43:12 PM »
    * In-Game Name: Guenaveer (Transfer - Name has been changed)
    * In-Game Class: Mage
    * In-Game Level: LVL 70

* Real Age: 36

* Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes..

* Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial):  I have Neither. 2.4!

* Heroic Keys: Guenaveer has All Heroic Keys.

* Previous Raiding experience: I have 3 years Raiding Experience on Different realms and characters. I have a T5 Main.

* List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Guenaveer

* Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices: Current spec is Mixed Arcane/Fire..I love Fire.. I have all epic gear sets. (4 PC T4..Spellfire/Some T5 Pattern pieces/Kara/MgT/PVP..alot) I can respec to the guilds' needs.

And why you have selected your current talent build: Up till 1 Day ago, This was a Farming Alt.Burst Damage Mix..for quick kills..and move to the next.

* For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? Depends on My spec.. But as Raid Arcane Build, 3 AB-->1 AM-->Scorch.

* Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Previous Guild was Nerglish On The Scryers. Top 5 guild on the realm. I left the realm to progress to BT for this character. My First main is still on The Scryers and I am still Current member and top raider.. No negativity for leaving at all.. As I said.. This toon was an Alt for farming and fun.

* Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I did some research. I wanted to join a progressive guild with good players with a good team environment. I chose Kargath for the better chances of BT action. Bloodsworn is a great guild name! Another reason I chose to move this character was, I wanted to be on an East Coast Server; as I live in Michigan. (The Scryers is West Coast)

* Comments: I am fully aware that your Raiding requirements have no spots for mages in your BT levels. I was hoping to join the guild to meet new people on the server and to progress. I do not expect to raid right away, But alas..I'm always ready, I do enjoy raiding.. Im never in a rush and I always bring a positive, thoughtful and team-oriented presence into the raid.

I'm a 375/375 Tailor/Enchanter. Looking forward to meeting everyone on this server. Please reply if you have questions or anything.. See you in Game!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 03:44:38 AM by Guenaveer »

Guenaveer

Re: Guenaveer - LVL 70 Mage Transfer
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 10:51:21 PM »
Just a Bump.. I'm really interested in joining this guild.. Is there any requirements I need to attain first?  Thanks again..!

Guenaveer

Re: Guenaveer - LVL 70 Mage Transfer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 01:41:19 AM »
I did read your requirements..As I don't have My Vashj Vial.., I may not be eligible.. Please Send me a private message as to my Status, I am looking forward to meeting people, so if I need to look elsewhere; please give me a Courtesy message.. Thanks!