Author Topic: Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year  (Read 1306 times)

Ellewyn

Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year
« on: December 30, 2007, 07:07:09 PM »
Figured I'd check in on my old friends, seeing as how I'm getting a semi-break from the spiraling hell my life has become.  I wanted to congratulate you guys on clearing The Eye, just keep listening to Tobi and you'll see Black Temple soon enough.  :)  I won't bore you all with an in depth description of the financial hell this fall was, suffice to say my parents filed chapter 7, lost the house, and my mom lost her job.  Hopefully she can take it to court, as she had worked at the hospital for over 28 years and the whole "resign or be fired" deal when she got back from worker's comp seems really shady to me.  Hopefully the new year brings better fortunes for our family as well as for you all.  I've been missing you guys terribly.

Offline Athalus

• Members
  • Herald of the Titans
Re: Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 10:22:27 AM »
Ell,

Sorry to hear about the financial woes. Hopefully 2008 will be better.

Athalus

Ellewyn

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 06:03:16 AM »
Hopefully, and when I get cash to spare hopefully i can nab some more play time on WoW.  :)

Offline Fang

• Retired
  • Mechagnome
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 12:50:32 PM »
     Nice to hear from ya, Elle!  You oughta jump on Vent some time and shoot the shit... I know Rod in particular misses you terribly.  Mwuhahaha.
Non cogitamus, ergo nihil sumus

Ellewyn

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 01:13:37 AM »
Heh, Rod... wondered what happened to him.  Naw, I'm not obsessed about him anymore... not really obsessed about anyone... guess the bankruptcy and shit slapped me around a bit and gave me a wake up call.  I'd log on vent to say hi, but I just tried and the server/pw combo isn't working, so I'm not sure if you changed it in my absence.  If anyone wants to talk on AIM and stuff and give me the vent info so I can say hi to everyone else, just lemme know.  My SN is chz1115

Peace