Author Topic: Eatmyminion-Warlock  (Read 1222 times)

Ddowg

Eatmyminion-Warlock
« on: April 26, 2008, 04:19:30 AM »

* In-Game Name:Eatmyminion

* In-Game Class:Warlock-Destro

* In-Game Level: 70

* Real Age:23

* Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] :Yes

* Attunement to Hyjal (Do you have your Vashj/ Kael vial):No but gladly It is not longer Req.

* Heroic Keys:All

* Previous Raiding experience:Mc,bWL,AQ20,AQ40,Kara(raid leader)Grull's,ZA,SSC,Tk Mags.

* List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Eatmyminion

* Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: AT the moment i have about 3 Sets for gear for Whatever spec the Guild  requires me for A raid. Destro is my favorite because it is how more potential Then Aff, or demon, in the t/5-t/6 gear. And it is much more mana efficient Than the spec0/40/21. I have recently made some changes to my gear to drop my spell damage slightly for improved hit and crit stats

* For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? COA or COS (depending on the other locks and there spec) exp. If the raid is full of aff locks then i will keep shadow up because the dps loss will be much smaller for me than a Affliction lock.
immolate,sb,sb,sb conflag,immolate,curse.etc

* Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:Brass monkeys-After BC they were no longer interested in being a dedicated raiding guild
Shadow ravens-Disbanded, Divine Intervention -Multiple Guild leadership Problems, Not Dedicated enough to progression, Shadow ravens Again- Rededicated Myself to trying to rebuild a fallen guild And leadership Problems are not letting guild progress.

* Why you are applying to Bloodsworn:I love to raid. I am looking for a mature atmosphere Which Relies on teamwork and dedication. Would like to fulfill my Biggest goal of playing WoW being to be in a End Game raiding guild with People That will match my won dedication to raiding.

* Comments: I am A very skilled Warlock and player for that matter. But i am also understandable that there is always someone out there better than me, And i love to take advice and Better my toon any way possible. I do not miss raids besides the occasional Faimly emergancy. (I do have a wife and a son) I have a great attitude and am not a selfish person..My attitude is What ever i can do to Help the guild and raid Is done without a question! I'm a Fast learner And know for a Fact that With your help I will become a big asset to BloodSworn