Author Topic: Hey guys...  (Read 2571 times)

Leonnald

Hey guys...
« on: June 09, 2009, 06:31:15 AM »
Decided I wanted to come on here and let you guys know, as alot of old friends are here, I may be gone indefinately from WoW. My comp fried this morning, and I honestly don't have the funds to repair it. So this is kinda goodbye. I may drop in the forums from time to time, but I doubt anyone will be seeing me in wow for awhile, if again at all. It was good knowing you guys. To my friends in bloodsworn, carry on and kill that whiny little emo bitch Arthas for me. To the other people in BS I don't know. Who the hell are you to be reading such a touching and well thought out message?? GTFO NOW!

Anyway, I guess we all have to go sometime. Sure, some can be blamed more than others, god comes to mind, and he will be held accountable.

Catch ya on the flipside.

-Leonnald the Mage

Offline Ocktavian

• Members
  • Bloodsail Admiral
  • I know Kung-Fu...
Re: Hey guys...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 09:35:56 AM »
Dont let the zombies get you....

Offline Athalus

• Members
  • Herald of the Titans
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 02:23:49 PM »
All the best Leo.

Offline Celyka

• Members
  • Dreadlord
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 10:02:16 PM »
Zombies fried your PC Leo, you know you have to finish that flame thrower you've been working on now.

Seriously though, sad to see you go from the game :(  I know you well enough though that we'll see you back online eventually :)

Goriath

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 10:44:08 PM »
Good luck out there, and It will be an honour to bash your face in when you fall during the zombie-pocalypse.

Brijid

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 11:41:41 PM »
Leo... :-(

Inis

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 12:03:09 AM »
Hey man give me a call and we'll see what I can do to fix the poor bastard.

lifebreeze

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 08:31:17 AM »
NOT LEO NOOOOOO. but alas all need a break now and then. hopefully we will see you on again if inis can work his magic on your machine and you also gotta take a picture of the marbolo box chair if you ever make it.

Leonnald

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 04:54:24 PM »
Inis, unless you have another mobo and another processor, it isn't getting fixed. Though I did find a nice deal on newegg for a mobo and processor combo deal for like 120$ including shipping. So fixing it won't be nearly as bad as I was thinking. I don't have that kind of cash just floating about, but I do have a B-day in about 2 months, so who knows.

Offline Major

• Members
  • The Patient
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 07:19:01 PM »
Become a professional zombie hunter!  I'll put a $20 bounty on your first kill.  Five more and you're in the house.

Offline Fang

• Retired
  • Mechagnome
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 12:42:09 AM »
I actually do have a spare mobo and processor, from my old machine.  They're a bit on the dated side - P4, DDR2, etc. - but they'd work in a pinch for sure.

Just saying!
Non cogitamus, ergo nihil sumus

Offline Celyka

• Members
  • Dreadlord
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 07:37:41 AM »
He's actually building up a fortress right now, the whole PC being blown thing is just a cover.  When he's done he'll be back, I have no doubt  ;D

Leonnald

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2009, 12:05:51 AM »
Woohoo! Computer is back up and running. New mobo, new processor, and 4 gigs of ram later. Oh, and a holy hell of a shit ton of cursing. Also a fresh install of windows. New mobo apparently hated my old version, and refused to recognize the HD until I did a fresh install.

Brijid

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009, 05:29:35 AM »
WB