Author Topic: Doctur 79 - Resto Shaman  (Read 1137 times)

Doctur

Doctur 79 - Resto Shaman
« on: December 29, 2008, 05:20:05 PM »
In-Game Name: Doctur
In-Game Class: Shaman
In-Game Level:  79
Real Age: 28
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes

Previous Raiding experience: all instances before BC exclude Naxx

List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Doctur

Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: I need to do alot of Heroics to catchup on Gear

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I played a hunter (2-3) years ago, rogue and Warlock.
got bored of DPS. Strengths: Chain Heal, earthsheild which (could count as a HOT on the targeted player), Riptide which will increase the
amount mainly on 1st hit target chain heal; Totems, totems and totems (Mana tide = save life)
Weaknesses : No flash Heal's unless using Nature's Swiftness, if so 3 minute cool down. No real HOT's.

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your
current talent build? I mainly built my talent around dungeon's and Raid's. I went with the Nature Swiftness
incase i need to trough a fast heal, which i usually use Tidal Force with it. I went all the way to the riptide,
because its an instant heal for atleast 2k (depending on gear) plus it has a minor HOT that can be consumed
By CH. Then i went to Enha tree, i went with the elementall weapon to increase the amount of earthliving
on the weapon and Crit using the thundering strikes.

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :NA

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :Eltist Jerks and WowWikki

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Champion's of Light ( ther was only me, Wife and two friends from horde)
Sleeples Panda - Raiding Hours started 9am server time.
Why you are applying to Bloodsworn:   I woukd like to start back raiding and beating the game.

Comments:
I am a Sr.Network Engineer for one of Fortune 100 compaines. Married and just had a baby boy.