Author Topic: Sevir 80 Shaman - Resto  (Read 1140 times)

Sevir

Sevir 80 Shaman - Resto
« on: December 16, 2008, 01:16:34 PM »
In-Game Name: Sevir
In-Game Class: Shaman
In-Game Level: 80
Real Age: 34
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : Yes

Previous Raiding experience: I raided everything in the original WOW after tbc I had limited raiding time so I didn't raid very much

List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Sevir

Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: I need upgrades in every slot so this would be a long list of heroics with upgrades for me so I will say I know I need upgrades and I am going to put forth the effort to get those upgrades with crafted gear and in 5 man heroics, I don't expect to come in with subpar blues and have a guild upgrade me

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I have tryed every class WoW has to offer and the shaman class kind of clicked with me. the biggest strenght a shaman brings are totum buffs and ease healing muliple targets with chain heal as well as a deep mana pool with enough crit to heal a single target for a long period of time.

The biggest weakness would be no reliable hot

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: My current gear was mostly purchased off the ah I leveled enhance and hadvery poor gear I tryed to get to at least the minimum level to heal heroics, I still don't think I am there or mabey just there.
As for my spec I will be tweaking it a little for raiding picking up the heal bonus from elemental weapons droping the 1 point in imp reincarnation  and the 2 points in blessing of eternals.

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :N/A

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? : Eltist Jerks

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: ToV most of the last 4 years left to start a guild with a friend (didn't work out)

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: Looking to raid again.

Comments:
I know I need some major gear work but like I said i don't expect that I am going to come in with my gear and upgrade  on everyone elses effort.