Author Topic: Resto Shaman App  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Wootstick

• Members
  • Grunt
Resto Shaman App
« on: February 11, 2015, 01:41:42 AM »

In-Game Name: Wootstick
In-Game Class: Resto Shaman
In-Game Level: 100

Previous Raiding experience:

Everything from Vanilla up to start of Firelands in progression guilds on Oceanic Servers
List/Link current gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Wootstick/simple

Please list your top 2 gear upgrades and why they are valuable:

Outside of Mythic HM my shoulders need replacing given they are BoE from the first week of WoD.  Heroic Chew Toy would be great from BRF.
Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I've played a Resto Shaman since early BC I just like them. Good utility and can heal raid, AoE or tank. Weakness has always been when the raid has to spread out for a boss fight.

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.

And why you have selected your current talent build: I've one for pure throughput and one with more spirit for those longer or more intensive fights. Talents are standard with the exception of the lvl 90 ones which I rotate in and out Primal Elementalist (great when linked to Mana Tide/Acendance) and Elemental Blast for mana regen depending on fight

For DPS and Tanking classes: What is your normal rotation/ priority list during a boss fight? :

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :

Icy Veins, Mr Robot, Life in Grp 5, Noxxic, Warcraft Logs, Fat Boss to name a few.

Please link any combatlog parses, World of Logs, etc: Don't have any sorry

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Fist Pump to Uganda -  Current guild has leaned more towards the casual side which was not their original intent.

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn:

Similar progression to myself. I have alts on Kargath and I've not heard anything bad about you.
Comments: I'm 40yo, recently moved to Oz from Australia (although originally irish moved to oz 19 years ago). Have always raided in MMO's from Ultima to EQ to WoW and everything in between. I research my role, class and boss fights and once we pull I'm in it to win.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 06:04:40 PM by Scarypriest »