Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1499 times)

Helenia

Greetings
« on: January 25, 2011, 12:30:09 PM »
Hello.  Some of you undoubtedly remember me.  Others don't.  I dropped in to say hello, and ask a few questions.

Namely, how are you all doing?  How are you enjoying Cataclsym?  Does it offer any challenges to hardened raiders?  Part of the reason I said goodbye to WoW was the release of ToC.  I think we can all agree that it was a huge joke.  As well as a slap in the face to people who desired raiding to be a challenging experience that tested guilds' coordination, skill, and mettle.  Is Cataclsym a faceroll that appeals to the masses?  Or does it offer unique challenges?  For me, the apex of WotLK was Sarth3D and Ulduar hardmodes.  ToC and ICC were terrible.

I guess what I'm asking is this: is Cataclsym good enough to warrant coming back to the game?  Thanks for your time, and Godspeed.

-The pally formerly known as Helenia

Helenia

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 04:14:49 PM »
Also, I'd like to say hello to my former friends and colleagues: Eth, Juineau, Teijing, Tobi, Frew, and many others.  I hope life is treating you well!

Offline Tobiah

• Administrator
  • The Unstoppable Force
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 04:17:50 PM »
So far Cataclysm is much better than the last expansion.  The 5 mans take more coordination.  The raid zones are interesting and none of the fights are easy.  Personally I also have enjoyed the leveling process better this time around as well, the quests and story lines are all well done.  Time will tell how well Blizzard handles future content this expansion, but right now I am having a blast.

Offline Empress

• The Unstoppable Force
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 06:43:11 PM »
Hey Hele!! glad to see you around and doing good!!.  We are doing pretty well. Raiding is fun and interesting!

Eth

Dark

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 08:42:44 PM »
Helenia.......I'm coming back for Cata....you should too....i miss one of the few people who was a real friend....
BTW eth i picked up a CE of Cata Last night.......account activation within 2 weeks..