Author Topic: Twinka 80 Warlock  (Read 1119 times)

Twinka

Twinka 80 Warlock
« on: March 26, 2009, 03:50:43 AM »
In-Game Name: Twinka
In-Game Class: Warlock
In-Game Level: 80
Real Age: 31
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] :

Your raid schedule would fit me just great. I can even stay abit later if needed.

Previous Raiding experience: MC BWL ZG AQ20 KARA ZA TK SSC (BT, Hyjal nearly done) Iv downed all bosses in WoLK including 10/25 Malygos. 

List/Link current gear:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Twinka

Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids:

Tier7 Pants are about all i could use out of the non 25 man raids. 

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? :

Warlocks have always been fun. Strength's. The fact i have a minion helps. Quick Cast and some good AoE also able to crowd control alittle. Weakness. Cloth wearer. 

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build:

I maxed out my hit rating, maybe alittle to much. Now im trying to swap some hit for crit. My talents build of 0/41/30 allows me to have afew minions out depending on what im doing. If its raiding, questing, pvping the spec works.

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :

CoE Corruption Immolate Incinerate x4 then repeat. Also use Demonic empowerment when ever its ready.

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :

Bosskillers, wowwiki are the first place's i look if i need info on a boss. 

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:

Syndicate of Gods is my current guild. They are happy with the fact they cleared naxx. More of a leveling guild then a core raiding guild. Nice group of guys/gals. I just seek more challenages within the content we have before us and in the near future.

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn:

Bloodsworn is a respected guild on Kargath. I am looking for a good stable guild to be apart of. Id like to think that if i was listed as being needed in a raid, that you would know i was one less person you needed to worry about. If i say i'll be there i will be. Repaired with my flask and fish feast for all!

Comments:

Im a 31 year old father of two. I took a buyout from my job in Nov 08. I have time to waste and find wow a great outlet. I use ventrilo and no what is expected out of a guy applying to a raiding guild. Im very eazy to get along with and just enjoy yaking on vent getting to no people. If you have any questions feel free to ask away. Otherwise i hope to hear from ya's. Either way Best of luck out there!

Thanks for your time.

Shawn aka Twinka

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 03:53:59 AM by Twinka »