Author Topic: namesrlame-Holy Pally-lvl 80  (Read 1095 times)

namesrlame

namesrlame-Holy Pally-lvl 80
« on: February 05, 2009, 12:11:21 PM »
    * In-Game Name: namesrlame

* In-Game Class: paladin

* In-Game Level: 80

* Real Age: 28

* Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : All raid times are possible.

* Previous Raiding experience: All BC raids and bosses (except Sunwell), Reg and Heroic Obsidian Sanctum, Reg and Heroic Naxxramas all bosses on both, Heroic EoE

* List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Namesrlame

* Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: trinket, weapon, bracers.

* Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I was told when i first started this was a fun class, many different specs to choose from, weakness is as a holy pally no AOE heals.

* Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: i went Holy because that seemed to be what was needed for most runs, and i enjoy laying back and healing. i feel this gear optimizes my healing potential.

* For DPS classes:

* What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? : wowhead.com, wowwikki.com

* Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: heretics, unfortunately me and another person had an argument in trade channel and was looked down upon my GM, i was in the wrong and have corrected my issues with trade trolling.

* Why you are applying to Bloodsworn:I love to raid, and want to keep progressing into the next content with a capable guild who doesn't need to pug and who can also better me as a healer.

* Comments: I also have an almost complete 25 man naxx tank set, and would respec if need be. I was prot until lvl 75 then went holy.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 12:20:58 PM by namesrlame »