Author Topic: Ricros 80 Druid - Moonkin  (Read 1144 times)

Ricros

Ricros 80 Druid - Moonkin
« on: January 12, 2009, 05:12:24 PM »
    * In-Game Name: Ricros

* In-Game Class: Druid

* In-Game Level: 80

* Real Age: 21

* Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : All raid times are possible except for Mon due to late night class.

* Previous Raiding experience: All BC raids and bosses (except Sunwell), Reg and Heroic Obsidian Sanctum, Reg and Heroic Naxxramas all bosses on both, Haven't done EoE yet, but I've watched videos and have read up on the fight

* List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Ricros

* Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: Maybe a trinket, but honestly, nothing really

* Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I chose to run a druid because I find that it is an enjoyable class to play and because of the fact they are so versatile. The biggest problem I find with a druid is the lack of reliable crowd control.

* Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: The reasoning behind my gear choice is very simple. I find that moonkin are most effective in Leather caster dps gear. If you stick to the leather dps gear, you get the stats you need to improve your character. The biggest stats including hit, crit, and spell power. Haste is nice, but too much haste on a moonkin and you will burn your mana unbelievably fast.

Now the reason for my spec is that it is for sustained,high dps. The spec allows me to stay at high dps with a high amount of mana regen while casting so I don't run out of mana during fights.

* For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? : Faerie fire, Moonfire, starfire x4, until Eclipse procs. When eclipse procs I change to Insect Swarm, wrath x7-x8 for the duration of the buff, then start from the beginning of the rotation from Faerie fire.

* What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? : maxdps.com, wowwiki.com, wowhead.com, bosskillers.com

* Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Shadow and Light - disagreements amongst some members and extremely bad guild drama

* Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: The raid times are awesome with my real life schedule, and I was informed that you were in need of a moonkin, and I've seen and ran with some members and you all seem like a cool bunch of people

* Comments: I don't use cloth armor, and I don't respec from balance (I don't have the gear to do so)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 01:08:12 AM by Ricros »