Author Topic: Annon Hunter Lv80 Marksman/survival willing to respec  (Read 1695 times)

Annon

Annon Hunter Lv80 Marksman/survival willing to respec
« on: January 11, 2009, 03:27:40 PM »
In-Game Name: Annon
In-Game Class: Hunter
In-Game Level: 80
Real Age: 49
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] :yes

Previous Raiding experience: MC,BWL,SSC,TK,Black Temple,MH

List/Link current gear: ://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Annon

Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: Heroics and Badge gear

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? :old days of D&D i played a ranger and a hunter is the closest u can get to being one. strenghs great DPS,good for soloing and farming, weakness is close quarter combat.

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: its the best gear so far for my build. I like playing Marksman/survial build takes more skill to play the build unlike Beast Master anyone can play that build plus the build i use is better for PVP

For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :steady shot/serpent sting using chimer shot to keep the serpent sting up and volley on mobs and kill shot when its up

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :http://www.wowdp.com  http://elitistjerks.com  www.thotbot.com  www.wowwiki,com

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Ferious has a problem raiding hard to fill 2 ten man raids and can't even fill a 25 man raid i think there on there last leg about ready to fall apart Rise at Dawn was disbanded. Liberated souls disbanded

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: Well I have afew friends in the guild and I would also like to get into a stable raiding guild that has an endless consistent progress status.

Comments: feel free to contact me in game and eather way let me know how i stand. Im not the greatest Hunter im pretty decent Hunter and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 11:08:00 PM by Annon »