Author Topic: Whiipz holy paladin  (Read 1025 times)

whiipz

Whiipz holy paladin
« on: December 07, 2008, 02:13:56 PM »
# In-Game Name: Whiipz
# In-Game Class: Paladin
# In-Game Level: 80
# Real Name: John
# Real Age: 18
# Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] :yes

# Previous Raiding experience:All raids of TBC except Sunwell.
# List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Whiipz
# Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids:Heroic gear will upgrade some of my gear.
# Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I chose a paladin because they are a utility class and can do almost anything needed in a raid guild.
# Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build:My gear will get better soon i have almost 100 badges i am just waiting to see what other upgrades I get first can be ready for 25 man raids at any time.
# For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :
# What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :wow wiki is what I use when looking at things for myself
# Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:Decimate Didnt get along with the guild leader.
# Why you are applying to Bloodsworn:I have seen your accomplishments and have played with some from your guild
# Comments: Mainly was a tank so gear isnt as great for holy but my gear will improve extremely fast (armory might still be prot)