Author Topic: Cinner 80 Druid- Restoration Primary/Balance secondary  (Read 970 times)

xcinner

Cinner 80 Druid- Restoration Primary/Balance secondary
« on: May 02, 2009, 03:22:07 AM »
In-Game Name: Cinner
In-Game Class: Druid
In-Game Level: 80
Real Age: 22
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] :
 yes
Previous Raiding experience:
did pre bc up to AQ40, BC up to Illidan, and WoTLK experience in all heroics, naxx 10/25, VoA 10/25, OS 10/25, EoE 10/25, Ulduar.
List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Cinner

Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids:
none.
Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? :
I chose a druid because I believe them to be a versatile, useful and strong class. In nearly every raid I have attended, druids have been top on the healing chart. I am very fond of my class, and love to heal, even though I can do 3k dps in my balance set if I wanted to =)   but mostly my passion is in the restoration tree.
Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build:
I chose to go mp3 and high spellpower gems, enchants and threads/armor kits. I selected my talent build to have more benefit from rejuvination and HoT spells for higher HPS during raids.
For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :
faerie fire, insect swarm, moonfire, wrath (eclipse) starfire
What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :
I like to normally take suggestions from tankspot. youtube can have some useful things. weblinks from guildies.
Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:
I was in catalyst a long time ago, I have always been wanting to return since I took a break from WoW to focus on college, now it is bloodsworn and hope to return to the guild well geared and prepared to come to raids and heal. As for my current guild they are a great bunch of people and enjoy being with eachother, their game progression is slowing a bit since patch 3.1.1 I have been waiting for an opportunity to join bloodsworn since I have started playing WoW again.
Why you are applying to Bloodsworn:
Because bloodsworn is where my wow home is, I love the way the guild raids, and takes raid times seriously; I enjoy being around well geared and well experienced players, and progressing through end game content.
Comments:

Players I know: Qhu, Astiroth, Arphaxat, Dallus, Temptress, Chynna, and more.

I hope to talk to you soon!