Author Topic: Dároach - 80 Mage FFB spec  (Read 1149 times)

Daroach

Dároach - 80 Mage FFB spec
« on: February 11, 2009, 02:41:00 PM »
# In-Game Name:Dároach
# In-Game Class: Mage
# In-Game Level: 80
# Real Name: Chris
# Real Age: 28
# Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] : of course

# Previous Raiding experience: MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxx (took a huge WoW break during entire first expansion, came back for second expansion playing ever since) I have ran Naxx 25, Sarth w/ 2 drakes, Malygos...
# List/Link current gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=D%C3%A1roach
# Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids: not really much, just been doing heroic instances and raiding as much as i can
# Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : The mage is the only class i can play and not get bored to death, can't say i really know why.  I have started other toons but get burned out after about lvl 40ish or so.  Strength for a mage is fairly simple but depending on fight we can just spank while the boss/mob is getting tanked, altho i am used to have armor the strength of toilet paper
# Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build:  my current talent spec is FFB, I have tried arcane but i just didn't like the overall mana draw that it takes, I also don't like to PvP very much at all so i went with the FFB spec.
# For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? : firebomb, scorch boss up to max crit rating (with glyph its 2 casts) then FFB, sometimes will do fireblast depending on if ignite is ticking on boss, will redo firebomb once 10 sec over and will rescorch when time is almost up to restart timer
# What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? : wowhead/youtube or just listening to raid leader
# Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: I was in Decimate, and was only there for 2ish weeks from a server xfer, so i really don't know a lot of people on this server.
# Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I really just want to raid, and be happy doing it
# Comments: My fiance plays WoW also and if i do get accepted into guild i would like it if she could also join so she has people she can talk to, she will not raid.... for her, the game is mostly World of Warchat

Thank you for your time, i look forward to hearing from you