Author Topic: Shanktime- 80 Rogue Zangamarsh x-fer  (Read 1129 times)

Shanktime

Shanktime- 80 Rogue Zangamarsh x-fer
« on: January 12, 2009, 04:49:55 PM »
In-Game Name: Shanktime
In-Game Class: Rogue
In-Game Level: 80
Real Age: 20
Are you able to make our raiding schedule? [M, W, Th, Sun -> 7:45-12:00] :
 Yes
Previous Raiding experience:
Pre BC: All on Farm (including AQ40/Naxx)
BC:Kara,Hyjal,BT(5/9),ZA
WoTLK:Naxx 10 man(farm) 25:Plague, Construct, Spider on Farm
List/Link current gear:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zangarmarsh&n=Shanktime
Upgrades Available Outside of 25man Raids:
New ring, belt, bracer,shoulders,gloves
Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? :I chose a rogue because everyone knows that rogues are the best class to play i had a warrior before i leveled my rogue and i decided i wanted to be able to stealth and do awsome DPS too not just tank.

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build:
Well the current gear i have is what i have been upgrading to and still am. Talent spec is the standard rogue combat spec for WotLK i think. (3-4K damage in raids) spec is pretty good.
For DPS classes: What is your normal dps rotation during a boss fight? :
5 point Rupture
5 point SnD
keep it up evis if i have +15 seconds left on my SnD
What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? :I like bosskillers.com and sometimes you may need a visual of it so hey who doesn;t like Youtube.com

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:
Riot im looking to progress a little more and we seem to be slowing down on raids and all.
Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: I have a horde character on this server and check the Kargath forums from time to time and noticed that one of the respected Kargath alliance guilds was looking for rogue DPS. That rarely happens so i wanted to seize the moment.

Comments:
Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to here from you soon. ~Shank~