« Last post by smiteyou375 on January 01, 2015, 07:29:34 PM »
access please
Recruitment / Re: Spoonah 100 Paladin - Holy
« Last post by spooner559 on December 12, 2014, 04:18:56 PM »
Alright! Will do and thanks!
Recruitment / Re: Spoonah 100 Paladin - Holy
« Last post by Dnulso on December 12, 2014, 03:45:32 PM »
Hi Spoonah,

Please add Dnulso#1621 to your real id. I won't likely be around much due to finals and other commitments this week, but if I'm just afk on battle.net, leave me a message and I'll let you know about our status, and what we're looking for in a holy paladin.

Thanks,

Dnulso/A.J.
Recruitment / Spoonah 100 Paladin - Holy
« Last post by spooner559 on December 11, 2014, 11:56:39 PM »

In-Game Name: Spoonah
In-Game Class: Paladin
In-Game Level: 100

Previous Raiding experience: I began playing WoW 10 years ago when it was released and completed all end game content throughout BC. Most of my raiding experience was during the first two expansion packs. After BC I took a break from WoW coming back into it during Cataclysm. During Cataclysm I got back into raiding with a guild that was composed of my friends and some guys we met online. We did alright but we did not start at the beginning of the x-pac so we started from behind. We managed to become one of the best PvE guilds on the server and the best guild for PVP. We all took a break from WoW and then again joined into mists late into the x-pac. With a different guild we did alright and saw end game content but never finished on Heroic as a guild.

List/Link current gear:   http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kargath/Spoonah/advanced  (epic belt is equipped but not update on armory)

Please list your top 2 gear upgrades and why they are valuable: [size=78%][color=rgb(163, 53, 238) !important]Bileslinger's Censer[/color][/size] Would be my first major upgrade. My offhand currently is my slot. [size=78%][/color][color=rgb(163, 53, 238) !important]Bileslinger's Censer[/color][/size] Provides the Int and crit that holy paladins need. [size=78%][/color][color=rgb(163, 53, 238) !important]Cloak of Searing Shadows[/color][/size] would be my next upgrade. I have had terrible luck getting my back piece to drop so this would be equally as good for me.

Why did you choose your class? What are your class' strengths and weaknesses? : I have always played a paladin and always will as my primary class. I enjoy the play style and it is what I am most comfortable with. The biggest strength of a holy paladin is the double beacon and the efficiency of the class. Paladins currently are able to out put healing as much as any class and have extremely low over healing. They are able to maintain a good mana pool throughout the fight and have the ability to throw out alot of burst healing with CDs. A weakness would be the lack of HoTs. We only have one Hot and it has to be cast.

Explain briefly the reasons behind your current gear choices.  And why you have selected your current talent build: Current gear choice has been largely dependent on what drops for me in raids. When I get to choose my gear more so, Int and Crit will be the two main stats. My talent build is fairly basic for holy paladins. Eternal flame is a buffs my HoT. Divine Purpose to give my Eternal Flame a 25% chance to get a free cast on my next one. Holy Prism to increase raid healing. And the beacon of faith in order to have 2 beacons.

For DPS and Tanking classes: What is your normal rotation/ priority list during a boss fight? : N/A

What are your favorite websites/spreadsheets for theorycrafting and raid strategies? : Raid strategies I visit tank spot the most. They have been around for a long time and do a great job explaining fights. I also watch Random YouTube videos to gain other perspective on the other fights.

Please link any combatlog parses, World of Logs, etc: N/A

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving: Lords of the Dead was my main guild back when WoW began. I left because of guild dysfunction and quit playing WoW. Current guild is Against All Odds. I have not left the guild yet and joined it because it was a guild comprised of friends.

Why you are applying to Bloodsworn: Bloodsworn is a serious raiding guild looking to progress through end game content and being a top guild. I would like to finish end game content on the highest difficulty and Bloodsworn would give me the opportunity to achieve that goal. I also enjoying playing with people that like having fun and being good at the game.
Comments: Thanks for considering my application!

Request Access to Member Forums / Re: Access please
« Last post by Dnulso on December 09, 2014, 12:07:57 AM »
nope
Request Access to Member Forums / Access please
« Last post by Drinny on December 08, 2014, 08:28:02 PM »
Leeloo Dallas multipass
Request Access to Member Forums / Re: Access
« Last post by Dnulso on November 30, 2014, 12:18:58 PM »
Updated
Request Access to Member Forums / Access
« Last post by Maniero on November 30, 2014, 08:45:59 AM »
New to the guild, requesting access.  Friends with Daiqquiri/Innocents
Request Access to Member Forums / Access
« Last post by Varon on November 26, 2014, 02:33:15 PM »
Hi
Request Access to Member Forums / Re: Access.
« Last post by Dnulso on November 26, 2014, 12:44:18 PM »
Done
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10